YOURS. - endlessly
Saturday, August 11, 2007
went for tuition today though i went for it yesterday as well.so this week had tuition twice.argh!!!yeah.thought that she would end early as she said so but in the end it ended at around 12 or 12 plus.
wanted to go out with natassia aft tuition but in the end she couldn't make it so i was like roaming around all by myself.luckily jac was there to accompany me or else i wouldn't know what to do.i know sometimes i will be left in situations like this,the time when no one is available for me or when i need them,they won't be free.it's the time when i have to face loneliness and i really feel lost at that moment.well,no one cares either...
anyway,big bug,i know you didn't say it intentionally but you didn't know that actually i felt hurt.anyway,i 've thought it through and decided to forget abt wad happened today.so tt means you didn't do any harm to me.don't worry=)friendship does mean a lot to me but sometimes if it's beyond my control then i will have to let it go.but as i long as i really concern,i won't give up easily.
i'm not upset about your turning down my invitation.it's kind of last min so i dont blame you.it's ok.we still have plenty of time to go out one day and have a good treat for you=).haha...yes!i'm talking abt you big bug! aka mdm tan=))
by the way...HAPPY LOVELY 15TH BIRTHDAY, MELISSA!!!you're one year older!study hard and play hard okie!fun to be around with you=))



miss you badly

MY ALL
I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me right
Cause I've drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side
Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly
Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far
Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight
Give my all for your love
Tonight

MARIA
M is for Mysterious
A is for Articulate
R is for Rebellious
I is for Intense
A is for Abstract

soon 16
27Dec
Capricon
SACSS
Student Coucillor
SACGE-Concert Master
noise-maker
cacherendezvous.livejournal.com

loves.

WISH
a place without fears and tears
TRUE FRIENDS
FREEDOM
PEACE
red ipod nano
new sony phone
canon camera

LOVE 'EM

LASTING WORDS
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

A SONG FOR YOU
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma - Especially dedicated to you

To Go Back In Time