YOURS. - endlessly
Sunday, January 20, 2008
i've just somehow done with my homeworks which are supposed to be due by tmr.well im stuck with chinese.dont even have a clue of how to do it.big S! the past week was really fast and there were many things happened.well,i did something which was really horrible.i must say that i screwed things up and well,almost broke someone's heart and ruin everything.but thank goodness everything was well solved,but somehow i have this feeling that some certain things had changed and it can be the same anymore.
i was broken-hearted i thought though i knew i hurt somebody.i dont even know what has been going thru my mind.it seems as if i can't even differentiate what's i should do and should prioritize right now.things are getting complicated.i wanted to give up everything in a nick of time but yea..managed to get hold of myself and hopefully i won't think or do anymore silly stuff before i lose things too soon to realize.
3 tests are coming up for next week.somehow quite confident for maths and accounts but still have to revise for it though.for now i only hope for the better in all things.i'm really sorry if i have to prioritize my studies and other stuff...but i really have to.you know what's important to me right now.i'm not trying to say that you're not important.you know what i mean and i hope you will understand.


"sorry seems to be the hardest word"

miss you badly

MY ALL
I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me right
Cause I've drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side
Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly
Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far
Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight
Give my all for your love
Tonight

MARIA
M is for Mysterious
A is for Articulate
R is for Rebellious
I is for Intense
A is for Abstract

soon 16
27Dec
Capricon
SACSS
Student Coucillor
SACGE-Concert Master
noise-maker
cacherendezvous.livejournal.com

loves.

WISH
a place without fears and tears
TRUE FRIENDS
FREEDOM
PEACE
red ipod nano
new sony phone
canon camera

LOVE 'EM

LASTING WORDS
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

A SONG FOR YOU
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma - Especially dedicated to you

To Go Back In Time