YOURS. - endlessly
Saturday, January 26, 2008
tears rolled down my cheeks then landed onto the pillow and soon it dried up.don't know how much i have cried though i was trying real hard to hold back my tears.it seemed to be easier said than done.i didn't expect it was that hard to just say these few sentences and in a nick of time,everything is over.i thought i would be able to hold back myself from falling,i was confident, no, overconfident that i would be strong enough to control my emotions but i was wrong.and now my heart is torn apart.it's aching too much and i don't think it's possible for me to get over with the pain.
i'm guilty,i'm cruel i'm bad.all i know is breaking ppl's heart and making things worse.nothing will ever seem to turn out right when i'm involved.i ruined everything.and now all the memories were all taken away.everything in the past three months was totally destroyed.no hope,no love,no glory,no happy ending.everything has gone.but you were the only thing which still remains deep down in my heart and sadly, i know eventually you will fade away.it didn't work out for us this way but i hope from here we can renew our friendship.i want to start everything afresh again.forget about the sweet,bitter times,the empty promises and all the white lies.it's all buried deep down in the hearts.i don't wish to bring it out anymore.cos it hurts badly.it does.

"___ I do believe I failed you
___I know I let you down
Don’t you know I tried so hard
To love you in my way
It’s easy let it go...
___I’m empty since you left me
Trying to find a way to carry on
I search myself and everyone
To see where we went wrong
’cause there’s no one left to finger
There’s no one here to blame
There’s no one left to talk to, honey
...."

miss you badly

MY ALL
I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me right
Cause I've drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side
Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly
Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far
Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight
Give my all for your love
Tonight

MARIA
M is for Mysterious
A is for Articulate
R is for Rebellious
I is for Intense
A is for Abstract

soon 16
27Dec
Capricon
SACSS
Student Coucillor
SACGE-Concert Master
noise-maker
cacherendezvous.livejournal.com

loves.

WISH
a place without fears and tears
TRUE FRIENDS
FREEDOM
PEACE
red ipod nano
new sony phone
canon camera

LOVE 'EM

LASTING WORDS
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

A SONG FOR YOU
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma - Especially dedicated to you

To Go Back In Time